For The Deserving People
As Noble Care Malaysia is a complete humanity and welfare service that provides aid to the deserving and needy old age people, they even offer great care services for the old age members of their own community.
They provide holistic care and different kinds of support to their community’s old age members. They also have a great facility of professional nursing homes and luxurious retirement services for the old age members of their community.
Those people who fall in any of these categories can apply:
- Abandoned Old FolksThese are those old age people whose family has left them because of multiple reasons.
- Abandoned Handicapped Children and adultsThese are the people who are disabled in some accident or handicapped by birth. This includes both the children and adults as well.
- Single Parents, Divorced, Widow, etcThese are the people whose families have left them alone, got divorced or one of their companion died and they don’t have any place to live.
- Families who have income less than 3000 per monthThese are the people who don’t have enough money to eat as well.
- Parents that don’t have children to support themThese are the parents who are left all alone because their children don’t want to live with them.
- People having no jobs, business or financial supportThese are the people who are not working because they are too aged to work or don’t even have any sort of financial support.
- Few homes are available at Rawang, Klang, Seremban, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Baru and Malacca. The total number of seats available are only 150.
- Rawang: 30 beds
- Klang: 20 beds
- Seremban: 20 beds
- Malacca: 10 beds
- Johor Bahru: 50 beds
- Kuala Lumpur: 20 beds
- The assessments will be done after the application is received from the old age member.
- The most deserving cases which are to be shortlisted will be announced within 30 working days right after the registration process is closed.
- The admissions will only be done on the two bases:
- Short term basis which is only for less than 3 months.
- Long term basis which starts from 3 months onwards up to 1 year.
Nursing care comes in many forms. Sometimes it is the ability to make someone feel physically comfortable by various means. Other times it is the ability to improve the body’s ability to achieve or maintain health. But often it is uncanny yet well-honed knack to see beyond the obvious and address, in some way, the deeper needs of the human soul.