Aged Care Scholarships
Asia is said to be ageing faster than other continents. There will be an increasing demand of caregivers and health care personnel to provide care for their daily living and survival needs. It is anticipated that we are in need of 20,000 trained and qualified caregivers for the coming 10 years to fill up all the vacancies.
We are now inviting applicants from Malaysian and Foreign Workers who will be selected and short-listed for the above program. This is a golden opportunity for the deserving students who want to pursue their career in the Aged Care Industry (Old Folk Homes, Nursing Homes, Retirement Homes, Wellness Homes and Retirement Resorts).
There will be 30 Scholarships available for year 2017. The students will be given the following benefits. 100% sponsorship for Tuition Fee, Meals, Accommodation and Transport. Qualified students will be awarded with monthly stipends and will be offered 1year to 3 years contract jobs at Noble Care Centres, as well as other Aged Care outlets and Health Care institutions in Malaysia and overseas.
WHO CAN APPLY
- SPM Students from Science Stream, ability to read and write English.
- Diploma Holders in Nursing
- Diploma Holders in any Health Discipline
- Currently Working Caregivers with reference letter
Note: Interviews and Entrance Test will be conducted before a candidate can be accepted.
DURATION OF PROGRAM
Six Months Skill development and hands on training plus one to two years On the Job Supervised Training (OJST).
FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE PROGRAM
After the completion of the program, you are able to work in Aged Care Industry as Caregivers, Assistant Nurse, Community Care Workers, Private Home Care Worker, Private Nurse in Malaysia as well as other countries like Singapore, Australia, Korea, China, Japan, etc. There is great demand of trained Caregivers daily around the world today.
COST INVOLVE IN THIS PROGRAM (Est.)
- Six months Skill Development and Hands On Fees – RM 9,000.00
- Monthly Food Allowance: RM 300.00
- Accommodation Allowance (Monthly): RM 300.00
- Transport/ Travelling Allowance (Monthly): RM 200.00
- Total Allowances (RM 800.00X6): RM 4,800.00
- TOTAL VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP PER STUDENT: RM 13,800.00
The intake will be divided into 3 batches of 10 each through-out 2017. This will benefit a total of 30 students in a year.
Dr.Ejaz , Noble Care Malaysia
Office:+603 60937786/ +603 79725786
Email: [email protected]